frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial Minecats Trivia Night

edited October 2015 in minecats-news

Hey there!

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now, and have finally worked out all the details for it. There is no set theme for the trivia night as of yet, therefore suggestions for theme will open to you all! Whatever we decide as the theme will be what the questions are about - for example if we choose Snack Foods as the theme then of course it will be a round of trivia concerning different snack foods. I haven't worked out prizes yet, but ideally I'd like to give out something for the grand winner as an extra incentive!

When and Where?

The event will take place on the Minecats Teamspeak and currently the date of the event is set for Saturday October 10th 2015 at 6pm EST. Information on how to connect to the Minecats Teamspeak can be found at http://www.minecats.com/teamspeak/

How will it work?

A total of 30 questions will be asked to everyone in the channel to start off the night. Answers MUST be poked to me, the first player to poke me with the correct answer will receive the point. The top 4 players points-wise at the end of 30 questions will move onto the semi-finals, a round consisting of 10 more questions. The top 2 from that round will then move onto the Final Round, a round consisting of ONE final question. The first person to poke the correct answer will win the event.

Rules?

No cheating or aiding others in a way that gives an unfair advantage.

Do not discuss questions or answers in the channel chat.

Follow all other posted Minecats Teamspeak rules.

Theme?

HALLOWEEN!

If you plan on attending or want to leave a suggestion for themes please post below. Thanks for reading guys!

Comments

• I think this sounds like a great idea Rail image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've wanted to do a TS event for ages XD I especially like this because in AEST time zone it's 8 am in the morning :3 Normally for these ts events it's 6 am for me XD

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• I may be there, count me in. 

• I may be there, count me in.

I may be there = Maybe

Count me in = Yes, could you make up your mind Bkauf? XD

• Hey there!

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now, and have finally worked out all the details for it. There is no set theme for the trivia night as of yet, therefore suggestions for theme will open to you all! Whatever we decide as the theme will be what the questions are about - for example if we choose Snack Foods as the theme then of course it will be a round of trivia concerning different snack foods. I haven't worked out prizes yet, but ideally I'd like to give out something for the grand winner as an extra incentive! 

When and Where?

The event will take place on the Minecats Teamspeak and currently the date of the event is set for Saturday October 10th 2015 at 6pm EST. Information on how to connect to the Minecats Teamspeak can be found at http://www.minecats.com/teamspeak/

How will it work?

A total of 30 questions will be asked to everyone in the channel to start off the night. Answers MUST be poked to me, the first player to poke me with the correct answer will receive the point. The top 4 players points-wise at the end of 30 questions will move onto the semi-finals, a round consisting of 10 more questions. The top 2 from that round will then move onto the Final Round, a round consisting of ONE final question. The first person to poke the correct answer will win the event.

Rules?

No cheating or aiding others in a way that gives an unfair advantage.

Do not discuss questions or answers in the channel chat.

Follow all other posted Minecats Teamspeak rules.

Theme?

As I said, a theme has not been decided yet. Therefore please leave your theme suggestions below, I'd love to see them! (Holidays, Foods, Cars, Games whatever you like!) The theme will be decided by Tuesday October 6th.

If you plan on attending or want to leave a suggestion for themes please post below. Thanks for reading guys!

Good idea, But for teamspeak i'll need the cilent.I might be in.

• Good idea, but it will sadly be midnight for me so I probably won't be able to come.

• Also: You just had to make it on the day that the Witcher 3 DLC comes out, rly man  image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• if i'm there i will sing till everyone is death.

Im in :I

YAS, I WANNA HEAR THAT MAN ANGEL VOICE.

• Well today was decision day for the trivia event... and since no one suggested anything, I had to pick something myself. Our theme for this Saturday will be Halloween, so make sure to learn as much as you can!

• Well today was decision day for the trivia event... and since no one suggested anything, I had to pick something myself. Our theme for this Saturday will be Halloween, so make sure to learn as much as you can!

WHY, I live in Australia and we don't really celebrate it XD