frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I would just like one thing cleared up...

So before I start on another large project, I would like to know a time frame for when our next reset will be. I don't want to collect a bunch of resources and be half way done with a build when 'suddenly' we have a reset like last time with no warnings. So please, if you love apig and want him to be happy, give him a time frame =) 

Comments

• Probably not for like 2 years I guess but I don't think anyone knows exactly

• I can say, with the upmost honesty, that none of the admins have any plans or wants to reset Survival in the near future. The last reset was due to Mojang allowing players to change their names and the possible problems that would occur because of that.

So unless another major update is released into Minecraft that will cause us to reset our map, I don't foresee us reseting for another year and a half at the earliest. Maybe

• I can say, with the upmost honesty, that none of the admins have any plans or wants to reset Survival in the near future. The last reset was due to Mojang allowing players to change their names and the possible problems that would occur because of that.

So unless another major update is released into Minecraft that will cause us to reset our map, I don't foresee us reseting for another year and a half at the earliest. Maybe

Thanks man, I appreciate the info.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.