frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leafyr's Requests

edited October 2015 in survival

Hullo beloved Cindy, Admins, Mods etc.,

I'd like to request a couple things. Please add bat eggs to the token shop? If you name them, they don't despawn. Much thanks to PuarZ who helped me out with bats.

Also, I'd be extremely happy if we had the chairs mod added, and also an ability to toggle it on and off for each player, so when playing, people can sit down to eat and also to afk, talk, etc. It's just very fun.

Also, it'd be handy if we had a command called /starve so you can lower your hunger bar for group meals.  Thanks very much for considering my ideas.

Love and respect, a fanboy of MineCats,

Leafyr Oakfyst/Myk M.

Comments

• But creative already has chairs. :[ I really hoping survival could get it. But if not, well nothin I can do. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Most of these are just minor cosmetic/roleplay elements and I doubt the staff will really want to bother installing them but I wouldn't mind because it wouldn't affect gameplay.

• Okay. I just added Chairs to survival. They will be available the next time you log in.

• Thanks so much PuarZ <3 image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll be back when I get another mouse. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Obviously I'm late on responding, but the bat thing is a good idea, although, think about all those people who can't get mods. They'd be missing out daily, and that's unfair. If you ment plugin, Please say so ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

• 19 hours ago, EnderKittty said:

Obviously I'm late on responding, but the bat thing is a good idea, although, think about all those people who can't get mods. They'd be missing out daily, and that's unfair. If you ment plugin, Please say so ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

This thread is from October 2015 and has been resolved. Saying "obviously I'm late on responding" doesn't change the fact that you dug up/bumped an old and resolved thread, so please avoid doing so.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.