frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minecraft Storeh Mode! =D

Minecraft story mode is surely something to love isn't it?

Spolier alert:

You play as a character called Jesse, which needs to do something to save the world from a evil wither storm. (If you finish Episode 1)

It is a 5 episode game series.

I would like to know what you think about it or even what you thought it would be.

If you hate it, Why?

Thats all for now! Bai!

-L.W.O

Tagged:

Comments

• I haven't played the game yet nor do I plan on getting it, for one main reason. I think we all know that the main reason Minecraft is so wildly popular and successful is because it lacks a story and allows the player to create virtually any experience they want to, out of the game. I don't think making a Minecraft related game with a story will be nearly as successful because it doesn't allow those same freedoms and opportunities that make Minecraft so unique and fun to play. Who knows.. maybe I'll purchase it in time, but for right now I don't think I'll be getting it. For those of you that are going to give it a try, have fun! 

• edited October 2015

What rail said, if I want a story-based game then I would rather play one that isn't blocky

• If they are going to make a game that is based around a game but they add a story, why the heck can't I just go on Minecraft and play on a server with a story already on it? If it is different from Minecraft, it isn't exactly that great and isn't entirely based on the game and I wouldn't want it.   

• *looks at all those hate comments*

.-.

Am I the only one which likes Minecraft story mode?

Should probably kill myself shouldn't I?

• I haven't played the game yet nor do I plan on getting it, for one main reason. I think we all know that the main reason Minecraft is so wildly popular and successful is because it lacks a story and allows the player to create virtually any experience they want to, out of the game. I don't think making a Minecraft related game with a story will be nearly as successful because it doesn't allow those same freedoms and opportunities that make Minecraft so unique and fun to play. Who knows.. maybe I'll purchase it in time, but for right now I don't think I'll be getting it. For those of you that are going to give it a try, have fun! 

Gosh. Minecraft story mode will be succesful in my opinion.

P.S: I gave it a try and in my opinion it deserves 5 stars.

• *looks at all those hate comments*

.-.

Am I the only one which likes Minecraft story mode?

Should probably kill myself shouldn't I?

It's not hate comments, it's opinions. There are definitely more people who like the game. I personally never said I would dislike it, only that I would much rather play something else.
  • skyrimV

you're lucky there aren't any angry elder scrolls fanboys on this forum
  • I actually just looked up a walkthrough and seeing as it's one of those "interactive movie" games, I like it even less

• The story mode actually isn't that good. Minecraft is supposed to be a sandbox, but making a story mode is just butchering it.