frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some congratulations and sorries~

Firstly, we need to thank Synthet1k for his operative work as moderator @Survival!
And I need to say sorry that I sometimes fall under cubs' (false?) influence and speak not so right to him!

Sorry, Synt!!

Secondly (but not least) I'm extreemly happy that Cinek was promoted to moderator!
He is ALWAYS REALLY helpful, no matter what happened! Proven fact ^^

And as for Survival server, I wish we could see "cub-killer" OoychaiY and admin Lightfire around more too~ I know they are around, just not with my timezone, so I often miss them, hehe T v T

Tagged:

Comments

• what? also what's with putting graves (~) randomly everywhere?

• edited October 2015

Firstly, we need to thank Synthet1k for his operative work as moderator @Survival!

And I need to say sorry that I sometimes fall under cubs' (false?) influence and speak not so right to him!

Sorry, Synt!!

Secondly (but not least) I'm extreemly happy that Cinek was promoted to moderator!

He is ALWAYS REALLY helpful, no matter what happened! Proven fact ^^

And as for Survival server, I wish we could see "cub-killer" OoychaiY and admin Lightfire around more too~ I know they are around, just not with my timezone, so I often miss them, hehe T v T

Don't be silly, you were only trying to help. Thanks for the kind words, we do our best. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• Ooy baby ;-; Quit uni for me <3 We wanna see you more XD

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• what's with putting graves (~) randomly everywhere?

In short, ~ things soften sentences, instead of simple dots.

I think the original of this was music-note symbol following (~) to express a smile. Or a heart symbol.

Don't be silly, you were only trying to help

Still wanted to say sorry just in case ^^

I miss rex, vic, sleepy, bos, cyg, jelly, slicey, vital, and jayson too :,(

Ooy baby ;-; Quit uni for me <3 We wanna see you more XD

I totally agree! T T

When I joined server this summer, so many people were around.

And then school started for most of us... Sigh~