frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Social Media In Minecats!

Hey guys! 

So some of you may know me from minecats survival, as the fun and loving thegirlwithcats! That is why i am here, today... to share with you a proposal for *drum roll please* minecats comes to instagram! I strongly feel like minecats shouldn't JUST be for the computer, and minecraft but for your phones and tablets too! The instagram will have news, reminders, tips and tricks (etc.). I believe its a great way to spread the news about minecats, bringing in more and more cubs to play with their friends! Stay updated with the latest gossip and "must-visit" regions! Just imagine it! The account will be called @minecats or @minecatsserver. Hopefully the Server owner (Cindy_k) will allow me to make it!

So what do you say? Whose with me?  image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Comments

• Hey guys! 

So some of you may know me from minecats survival, as the fun and loving thegirlwithcats! That is why i am here, today... to share with you a proposal for *drum roll please* minecats comes to instagram! I strongly feel like minecats shouldn't JUST be for the computer, and minecraft but for your phones and tablets too! The instagram will have news, reminders, tips and tricks (etc.). I believe its a great way to spread the news about minecats, bringing in more and more cubs to play with their friends! Stay updated with the latest gossip and "must-visit" regions! Just imagine it! The account will be called @minecats or @minecatsserver. Hopefully the Server owner (Cindy_k) will allow me to make it!

So what do you say? Whose with me?  image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

As Puar said, Minecats already  has a instagram.

And liking your own comment annoys meh.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.