frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dubtrack.fm Event

edited October 2015 in minecats-news

Hey everyone,

So I'd like to try out a new event I've been planning out for a few days, that will take place in the Minecats dubtrack.fm room! We're going to have a little contest to see who can get the most "dubs" which are dubtrack's version of likes/woots. If you're new to dubtrack or have no idea what it is head over to my other explanation post - /index.php?/topic/908-minecats-on-dubtrackfm/" rel="">http://minecats.forumflash.com/index.php?/topic/908-minecats-on-dubtrackfm/ (basically it's like Plug.DJ - a music sharing website).

How will it work?

When the event starts it will last for an hour and a half, and we'll hop on the Minecats dubtrack room and start sharing our music and hanging out as usual. The person/song who gets the most "dubs" which again are basically upvotes/likes/woots during the the hour and a half time period will win! So make sure you are actively upvoting songs that you like, so that everything works out well.

The Rules

We all have our own taste in music and that's great! So let's make sure we are being friendly to each other during the time and not saying that the song they're playing is "horrible" "stupid" etc. You are free to use the downvote button if you do not enjoy someones song, but let's keep it at that. We encourage friendly competiton! All other Minecats dubtrack rules apply as well.

When and where?

This event will take place on Friday October 30th from 6-7:30pm EST.

It will all be taking place on http://dubtrack.fm/join/minecats

If you have any questions/concerns I'd be glad to answer them. I really hope to see lots of you there, it will be a lot of fun!

Tagged:

Comments