frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Voting Rewards for November!

edited November 2015 in minecats-news

Hey everyone! The staff would like to announce some awesome new voting incentives/rewards for the month of November. You’ll be able to redeem different rare and special items as our thanks to you for being awesome and voting!

That’s right! Starting November 1st, all Minecats servers with token shop will have a new rare/special item to redeem each week in the /token shop! After that week is up, that item will be removed and another new item will be added for the next week. Each server will have a different item each week, that you can use your tokens from voting to purchase.

What will the items be you ask? Well we wouldn’t want to spoil the fun, but they will mostly be rare items that you cannot obtain on your own, or other special items. Items may be added at random times to be sure you are checking the /token shop daily. Please remember that these items will only be found on servers with /token shop, but as always we encourage everyone to vote and support Minecats!

TOP 10 VOTERS IN NOVEMBER!

If you're one of the TOP 10 voters for the month of November you'll be entered into a very special drawing! Three names will be drawn from the top 10 voters to win Minecats store credit/in-game money!

• 1st Prize: $10 Minecats store credit.
  • 2nd and 3rd Prize: 7,000 treats on the server of your choice.

So let’s get out there and start voting, start saving up those tokens and redeeming nice prizes for November! Also, if YOU have ideas for an awesome item you might like to see in the /token shop for November, feel free to post it below with what server you think it would fit on.

Comments

• oh goodie something to spend my 300+ saved up tokens on

• Can't wait!

• Vote rewards on KitPVP pl0x ;_;

(If they don't already exist, I haven't tried)

I'd think getting a trillion dollars is in order image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

• bet its all cookies and cake.
    and lots n lots of shiny stuff.

• It's in November for meh Birthday /o.o/

Can't wait!

Omagawd she has a face ;3

• Updated post with important information about a special drawing occurring for the top 10 voters in November! image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I always forget to vote. I'm probe not going to be in the drawing, but...uhm. Yeah.

image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But this is pretty cool Raily. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />