frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Needed... If You Can

I have been experiencing problems logging into Minecats, and not sure if I should be asking this here or not. It's not that I can't get into a server, it's the fact that I can't even log into the server itself. If anyone at all can help, I'd appreciate it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi there, I am having some problems too. I don't know exactly whats the problem but don't worry Minecats should be up working. Because I belive the server is down at the moment.

• I have solved the problem. It seems as if the Minecats server is currently down or Mojang is doing something with hosting. Problem Solved!  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited November 2015

Yes, currently Minecats is dealing with some hosting issues (that appear to be out of our control for the most part) and there is no ETA as of yet to when it will be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.