frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Profile Picture

Hi! I would like to have a profile picture but I don't know how to set it up. I try hitting change on the profile picture thing and choose my photo and hit done but it doesn't upload. Can anyone help me please? image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tagged:

Comments

• The normal way to add a profile picture has some pretty specific height/width and other requirements, so I would recommend using the Gravatar option. It's very easy and secure to setup simply with your email address and has worked everytime for me.

• Okay, thank you Rail! image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

• How do I exactly use Gravatar? ^-^

• edited November 2015

I am having trouble with Gravatar also. It will not work to upload my profile pic. I keep doing as I think I am supposed to but it does not work. Nor does the other way to do it as well.

• How do I exactly use Gravatar? ^-^

Just head over to https://en.gravatar.com/ sign in or create an account, once you are logged in setup an avatar with it. Then head over to the Minecats forums on the area of your profile that lets you customize your profile picture, enter the email associated with the Gravatar account in the box and you should be good to go.

• Okay, thanks for all your help. 

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.