Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

I Am Out Of Ideas

Recently, I have been trying to build more. I am out of ideas and would like a few people to suggest some things for me to build. Any idea would work. image/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Comments

• You know… There is this thing called the internet where you can find images of virtually anything...

• Lol hi Tyler, well the cool thing is that it's Creative so you can build whatever you want!  But I know what you mean about not knowing what to build.  Zy is right!  You can always google "cool minecraft builds" and gather inspiration!  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hope this helps

- Voh

• edited November 2015

Something seasonal maybe...?

• well you can build an Autumn scene or maybe something thanksgiving style

• Something for Christmas image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Or if you're really amazing, something for ma birthday <3

• Hi there!

You could build a heap of things! You could build a castle/mansion, a little country house, a dome and so much more! As Voh and zy said, looking up on the internet "cool mc builds" is a great option image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I get inspiration from books, movies, music and other forms of art/media.

• Maybe build a giant GladWrap image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited November 2015

Build me and my face, and everything about me. I'm nice, smart, and very HUMBLE.

cartoon-network-gif-haters-powerpuff.gif

You really need to consider building me, because I'm pretty HUMBLE.

Okay, so this is my 2nd edit. I know. Just a question, how do I get that image or something under my post? Like stella. With the 'smile' quote thingy.