frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Am Out Of Ideas

Recently, I have been trying to build more. I am out of ideas and would like a few people to suggest some things for me to build. Any idea would work. image/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Comments

• You know… There is this thing called the internet where you can find images of virtually anything...

• Lol hi Tyler, well the cool thing is that it's Creative so you can build whatever you want!  But I know what you mean about not knowing what to build.  Zy is right!  You can always google "cool minecraft builds" and gather inspiration!  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hope this helps

- Voh

• edited November 2015

Something seasonal maybe...?

• well you can build an Autumn scene or maybe something thanksgiving style

• Something for Christmas image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Or if you're really amazing, something for ma birthday <3

• Hi there!

You could build a heap of things! You could build a castle/mansion, a little country house, a dome and so much more! As Voh and zy said, looking up on the internet "cool mc builds" is a great option image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I get inspiration from books, movies, music and other forms of art/media.

• Maybe build a giant GladWrap image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited November 2015

Build me and my face, and everything about me. I'm nice, smart, and very HUMBLE.

cartoon-network-gif-haters-powerpuff.gif

You really need to consider building me, because I'm pretty HUMBLE.

Okay, so this is my 2nd edit. I know. Just a question, how do I get that image or something under my post? Like stella. With the 'smile' quote thingy.