frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super Smash Bros. Wii U--Who Do You Want?

Hello! So there are certain characters that we want for Smash 4 and we just aren't getting them. Post here who you want in Smash and why.  Thanks!

-Tyler

Comments

• I honestly want Chrom and Shantae. I also want Nintendo to bring back Snake. That would be epic! I heard that Cloud from FF is now in. Also they added: Lucas, Ryu (MEH BAEST FRAAAND), Roy and someone else. I WANT DEM ALL

• no more comic sans. but i'd like to see waluigi, gardevoir/gallade, and magmortar.

• I find super smash bros or pretty much any nintendo title really annoying and I hate seeing it come up all the time. Everyone complains about ubisoft and activision while nintendo keeps milking the shit out of like 20-year-old cartoonish storyless characters/franchises.

• no more comic sans. but i'd like to see waluigi, gardevoir/gallade, and magmortar.

Waluigi was already disconfirmed because he is a Mii costume. (Why no comic sans?)

• Waluigi was already disconfirmed because he is a Mii costume. (Why no comic sans?)

Because the internet doesn't like comic sans.
  • Just announced by Nintendo. Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates and Bayonetta from... Bayonetta are now going to be in Smash February 2016!