MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Super Smash Bros. Wii U--Who Do You Want?

Hello! So there are certain characters that we want for Smash 4 and we just aren't getting them. Post here who you want in Smash and why.  Thanks!

-Tyler

Comments

• I honestly want Chrom and Shantae. I also want Nintendo to bring back Snake. That would be epic! I heard that Cloud from FF is now in. Also they added: Lucas, Ryu (MEH BAEST FRAAAND), Roy and someone else. I WANT DEM ALL

• no more comic sans. but i'd like to see waluigi, gardevoir/gallade, and magmortar.

• I find super smash bros or pretty much any nintendo title really annoying and I hate seeing it come up all the time. Everyone complains about ubisoft and activision while nintendo keeps milking the shit out of like 20-year-old cartoonish storyless characters/franchises.

• no more comic sans. but i'd like to see waluigi, gardevoir/gallade, and magmortar.

Waluigi was already disconfirmed because he is a Mii costume. (Why no comic sans?)

• Waluigi was already disconfirmed because he is a Mii costume. (Why no comic sans?)

Because the internet doesn't like comic sans.
  • Just announced by Nintendo. Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates and Bayonetta from... Bayonetta are now going to be in Smash February 2016!