frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.9 Minecraft!

Did anybody else hear about what they're adding to 1.9? Wings!

Anyways, will we be adding wings to the server when 1.9 comes out? The wings aren't craft-able and are found in dungeons (apparently). 

image/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

~Cloudbears

Comments

• Did anybody else hear about what they're adding to 1.9? Wings!

Anyways, will we be adding wings to the server when 1.9 comes out? The wings aren't craft-able and are found in dungeons (apparently). 

image/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

~Cloudbears

Good idea. I was thinking about that.

But it'll probably require a TON of updates to the server and stuff.

• The server usually takes like a month or so to update, if I remember correctly.

• edited November 2015

Did anybody else hear about what they're adding to 1.9? Wings!

image/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

~Cloudbears

They're found on the End Ship. How exactly this will work in our Survival I'm not sure but they should be there when the time comes. Just so everybody is aware they're glider wings, not wings that'll let you fly up into the air.