frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want To Learn To Code?

ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS!

Our lords and saviors at Mojang, whom have obviously created the game that we waste our lives on, have created a way for you young punks (and also some of us old dogs) to learn how to code some fun things.

As time goes on our world is becoming more and more technology based. Even if you don't have any dire interest in becoming a computer programmer it is useful to understand the language.

So check it out, give it a try, maybe post your experience with it here!

If you don't, whatever I don't care.

From some pit of lava with love,

PuarZilla

Comments

• What could be better than learning the basics of computer science/programming while helping Steve or Alex chop down trees and shear sheep! 

• I can't even do the basics like this...

• wow i can be hakur now xdddddddddddd

• I will give it a try. Just if it doesnt spend too much of my time

You play minecraft, you have time to spend.

• edited November 2015

Coding kills my will to live.

At least Hour of Code is not as bad as goddamn Pascal.

• Wow, this great! I'm a programer but don't know a hole lot just a few things, so this will be helpful.

• edited December 2015

I did the whole thing in 30 minutes NOT an hour! Liars

• Thanks, I'll try and learn this! image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm pretty good at computer/tech stuff, so I'll attempt to learn this. 

• I feel like an accomplished minecraft nerd now.

• Nice! its actually pretty fun, I completed it in approximately 40 mins but I'm too lazy to actually count.

• Same here... image/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-" srcset="/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• This is a great idea. I'm a coding advocate myself, and am glad too see others finding interest in computer science along with playing the games they love. Learning to program is a great way to open doors in work and to have fun as well.

• Bout to create the next nodus and get myself mod

Edit: #riceyformod is no longer trending

• woo! code! thx puar for this ur teh best admin <3