frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KitPvP Winter Invitational Tournament Details

edited December 2015 in kitpvp

Hello everyone, today is the day where we will invite our top 18 players with most kills on MineCats KitPvP to participate in our very special tournament!

Please read ALL information contained in this post as it will be important if you are participating in or plan on spectating the tournament!

Invited Players (in order of kills)
1) Hamstern
2) MaxHacks
3) Livvy05
4) XxPr0_HunterxX
5) Pranaynay
6) Jonagamer13
7) AdvancedSleeper
8) AnklleBreakers3
9) TheRealNinjaNinj
10) zippyturtle266
11) _Premium
12) KillerSkull
13) Jacki
14) Borgenti
15) YoungerPompano
16) BornSpartan
17) Kludg_Man
18) Young_Wild_Queen

List will be updated at the end of December 2nd, 2015 and players will be added!
If you are on this list it means you have been invited to the tournament and have some mad skills! ALL invited players will receive notification of their invite in-game in addition to their name being added to this post.

Tournament Details

Official MineCats Winter Invitational
Saturday December 5th, 2015 at 1AM UTC.

Additional bracket information found here: http://challonge.com/KitPvPInvitational15

If you are unable to make this time, please notify myself or another KitPvP staff member it we will find a replacement. Additionally, if you are not present 5 minutes after the tournament starts it will be considered a forfeit and we will find a replacement for you.

This tournament is single-elimination style, so once you lost a matchup you're out. There is no losers bracket etc. All players are responsible for knowing and following the rules, failure to do so may result in disqualififcation from the tournament.

Sharpen your swords and get ready to claim your place among the most prestigious PvPers on MineCats. Thank you all for participating and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Tagged:

Comments

• Cool, i'll be there!

• Its the 4th of December for me, happening tomorrow.

Anyways, I wish everyone invited luck.

-L

• I'm fourth!Anyways no im planning on doing something with the community on the 5th.

• Sorry can't show up to rough for time and sadly, just have alot to do for the past two weeks image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry Your Lovely Friend, maybe not to lovely, but Sheraku

• top 19, take me out of the tourney, thanks Rail

• Yay im against anklle so exciting...

• yall are lucky i was playing fallout 4

• yall are lucky i was playing fallout 4

bkauf is highly skilled in the pvp department

• bkauf is highly skilled in the pvp department

'pvp department' How come I never heard of it? .-.  image/emoticons/default_mellow.png" alt=":mellow:" />