Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

MineCats Unoffical travel Magazine #1

edited July 2016 in survival

http://imgur.com/gallery/d4OVs

Leave me feedback, Send me more places to look at, or just /Hi me. Please tell me if you want to see more exploration into the MineCats Survival server.

Comments

• I always found exploration to be one of the most interesting parts of survival, so I like the idea.

• 2 hours ago, GladWrap said:

I always found exploration to be one of the most interesting parts of survival, so I like the idea.

Thanks! I'm the type of Minecraft player that likes to explore towns and unique places, This is why I like older servers.

• Hi I love in a nice little town on survival so can you message me or try to when your online my username in mc is matty__bootsy (and for everything else)

• edited October 2016

On 10/11/2016 at 6:37 PM, Matty__bootsy said:

Hi I love in a nice little town on survival so can you message me or try to when your online my username in mc is matty__bootsy (and for everything else)

I haven't been on in a while because of packet errors with Minecraft after I installed a new wireless card.

• Hello. I hope you can get on minecraft soon. I've been working on a museum kinda thing.. Not really but its cool

• edited January 2017

On 12/28/2016 at 4:14 AM, Daisy_Doggy said:

Hello. I hope you can get on minecraft soon. I've been working on a museum kinda thing.. Not really but its cool

Use messaging instead of making a reply that's unrelated to the thread, especially since the thread is from July. Thought you'd have learned by now...

EDIT: I noticed the reply wasn't really "unrelated" so sorry about that. Thread is still old, though.

• Sorry I've not been on the forums for a bit. 

So Sorry

This discussion has been closed.