frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creative Bi-Monthly Build Comp: Tell a Fairytale

olp4kUY.png?1

a great example, from suac's second plot in Creative

*Tell a Fairy tale!*

Creative Build Comp: March 15th - 31st

Build comps on Creative will now be quicker and smaller, and twice a month! Although you have less time, this is a great way to earn some nice prizes in Creative and show off your skills!

Date:
You may start building anytime starting from March 15th, and will have until March 31st at midnight EST to finish your build. Any builds submitted after this date will not be entered or judged.

Theme:

Tell a Fairy tale! Your builds can be inspired by existing fairy tales, like Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood. You could also build what you think is a perfect fairy tale. Make sure it has a Happily Ever After, we wouldn't want to make others negative with our fairy tales!

Server:
The build must be on /creative. Builds on /creativevip or any other server will not qualify.

Rules:
The builds cannot be offensive or inappropriate.

Do not ask staff anything about the other contestants.

You can work together on your build, but only the plot owner will get the prize.

Judging:
The judging will be based on Theme, Creativity, Originality, and Difficulty.

After you finish your build:
When you have finished the build (which must be on the /creative server), create a /modreq regarding the Tell a Fairytale Contest and it will be entered for judging.

Announcing winners:
The winners will be announced by midnight on April 1st in this thread.

Prizes:

*Prizes will be given to the top three builds!*
First prize: 5 tokens, 500 treats.
Second prize: 250 treats, 1 player or staff head of choice.
Third prize: 100 treats, 1 player or staff head of choice.

We hope you participate and have fun! Good luck!

Keep watching this post for any updates!

Tagged:

Comments

• This seems like a very creative comp! I'm excited to see all the builds :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

• The winners!

http://i.imgur.com/F33iuQC.png
    1st place - 5k4ilaGamez, /p tp -41;-53

http://i.imgur.com/7ULs3mf.jpg
    2nd place- Livvyy, /p tp -3;6

http://i.imgur.com/9AQwMe0.png
    3rd place- CupofKoffee, /p tp 54;47

Congratulations to all who placed! Even if you didn't win, we were all entertained by the fairy tales your builds told. We will contact the winners on how they are getting their prizes.

Additionally, thank you to our judges, suac, Gamerr_, DefinitelyBrad, Bygones, and myself.

Our next build comp will be announced soon!