frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farewell, for now!

Hello MineCats, just making it official that I have been extremely busy as of the last few months and don't know when I will be back... Life takes too much time away from having fun :(

This is not me quitting forever, it's just me announcing the reasons behind why I am inactive and will probably continue to be inactive for a while. Don't worry though, I will come visit!

As of recently I have gotten a promotion at my job and I am swamped with work and whatnot there. I also still go to school which also ties into the time I have in a day to do things. It's nearing the end of the semester so I am really busy with studying and working on things to get them done for the year. Basically: School 6-7ish hours, work for 8, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I apologize to anyone that has been waiting on me for something.
Love you all, hope to be back soon!

Regards,
Rextec_

Comments

• No worries Uncle Rex :)
    We'll all be here when you come back and good luck with the studying and work
    - Your favourite family member, Brad >:)

• I'm keeping your postion for you :) Thank You for all of the hard work, time, effort and patience! As always: Real life comes first, and having fun comes before being staff! Enjoy yourself, and godspeed with your endeavors :)

You'll always be welcome back when you're ready!

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.