• Welcome to Minecats's new Forum!

Be sure to say hi to Cindy_K!

ATTENTION: SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR ALL OF MINECATS MINECRAFT SERVERS

AeSix

[SysOp]
Staff member
Owner
UPDATE: Maintenance was completed approximately 36 hours after start. The servers are stable and running. If you find any issues with the server please report them to https://support.minecats.com - this could include corruption in the world, connection issues, etc.

ATTENTION: SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR ALL OF MINECATS MINECRAFT SERVERS!
Who: Everyone will be affected, run by AeSix_Reficul
What: Server host Maintenance.
When: Monday April 29th from 7am (Eastern US time), no estimated end time.
Where: All of Minecats Minecraft servers, including Snappy.
Why: Due to a storage system issue, seemingly minor, a full check needs to be run.

All of Minecats Minecraft servers will be offline starting after 7am. There is NO ESTIMATION OF DURATION! The server host's storage needs to be checked. This may be anywhere from 10 minutes to 16 hours, or more, just for the storage check. I will also be doing some preparation and possibly other maintenance tasks while the servers are offline. This maintenance will affect ALL of Minecats Minecraft servers, including Snappy.

I know this is untimely, and short notice. I am certain the storage is OK, however, the system seems to have found at least some minor issues.

When I have more information, I will update the community. I greatly appreciate patience and understanding from @everyone - and will ask that this message be referred to instead of asking me what I'm doing. If you do not understand the work I will be doing as explained above, then it's over your head and I will not have the time to explain it in detail to you. Nor do I feel like trying to squeeze 30 hours of training into a single post.

Last edited:

Server Status